Monday, September 23, 2013

We are the Timber Rattlers, couldn't be prouder!

Yes sir, Wy is playing fall T-ball!!!!  Watch out!  And better yet, Jacob is the head coach.  I was honestly a little worried about Jacob coaching Wyatt and maybe I am speaking to soon (I know we have many years to come).  My worry was about a personality clash because our little Wy likes to do stuff on his own, you can't really push him to do things and I was afraid this would not be a good combination on the ball field.  However, things are going extremely well and Jacob is doing a fantastic job coaching these kids!  The team has had 3 practices so far with 2 more to come before our first game.  It sure is going to be entertaining!!!  I took my camera to the first practice and I quickly learned 2 very important lessons:

#1 I need my other lens on for sporting events.
#2 Garrett really doesn't need to be going to any more practices because he can not understand why he can't be on the field doing everything the other kids are doing.  

So with that said, tomorrow night we have another practice and I will be dropping off Wyatt and G and I will go get a snow cone!!

Here are some pics from our first practice.  Oh and I forgot to mention that the Timber Rattlers will be sporting a maroon jersey this season and I am very excited about that!  You better believe I will have lots of pictures from our first game!




Wy is the only kiddo on the team that swings left handed.  He can swing from both sides although lefty is his choice!

We have some cute twins on the team!!!  Coach Jacob in action : )

In field practice!  Fielding some ground balls....


and trying to throw to first.  


First practice snacks and drinks!  Happy little boy!  He had a great time.

You bet little brother was in on the snacks and capri sun action!

No comments: