I had my phone with me on our run so I was able to take some pictures.
| I call this picture "the calm before the storm!" Campus and Kyle field were so peaceful and quiet. |
This picture was taken in front of Koldus looking at where G. Rollie use to stand. It was my first time to see it without G.Rollie and to be honest I kind of liked seeing this part of Kyle - never seen it before!!!
Back at my parent's house for the game!!! The fly over jets circle on the south side of town before flying over the stadium so we were out watching the B-25 and P-51s fly over head - they made about 4 circles! The boys loved it. The first picture is the view of Kyle from the end of my parents street - check out all that maroon!!
My dad went to campus for a little bit before the game and brought the boys these super cute helmets he got at the Heisman House tailgate set up outside of Kyle Field. G loved his as you can see!!!
The boys helped Mia (well maybe just Wyatt helped Mia) make some Beat Bama brownies!
Then a little post game bike ride in the driveway...shorts were optional!!













No comments:
Post a Comment