Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Arts & Crafts

A few weeks back, actually last weekend in August, the boys and I spent the weekend in CS while Jacob played in a benefit softball tournament.  We did some arts and crafts!!  I re-finished (painted with chalk paint) a chair for our kitchen desk area, Wyatt helped make a sign for his bedroom and my mom & I made a sign for above our pantry.  My mom also made a few other signs for gifts for friends and family.  We are really putting her silhouette to work and I love it!!

Wyatt painted the base coat on the sign for his bedroom:




And this is the finished project.  It's on a canvas and I need to find a frame for it to go in for above his bed.  I loved how it turned out and he was very proud of it!

This is the chair I painted and distressed!!  Wy loves that he now has a place to do his "homework" - ha!



And here is the sign that is now hanging above my pantry!  Absolutely LOVE it!!!


No comments: