Monday, September 9, 2013

New Braunfels in July Day #1

Hi!!!  Sorry I have been a horrible blogger.  School has started....that's my excuse and I feel it is pretty valid. We are in week 3 and I think things are starting to feel like a routine and normal again.  I am learning my students names (finally!) and I can finally breathe a little bit at school.  Which means, time to catch up on the ole' bloggaroo!

So go back with me to July......our little family of 4 headed to New Braunfels to stay a few nights with my aunt, uncle and cousins (The Merrill 5).  When we arrived into town, we went straight to the New Braunfels Children's Museum, c/o a nice little groupon my mom bought us! We had a lot of fun and the boys really enjoyed exploring new stuff at the museum.  I took pics on my phone to document our experience here.

















After lots of playing and lunch at the museum, we went to the Merrill's house for a nice long afternoon nap....all 4 of us napped which was awesome!!  Then it was evening play time in the backyard after dinner.
 Aunt Mel bought these cheap little toys that entertained my little ones for hours!  Gotta love cheap entertainment.



Donuts for dessert anyone?!


That wrapped up day #1.  Rest time for the loads of fun we have in store for tomorrow!!!

No comments: