Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday Play Date

We had our weekly play date with my girlfriends yesterday at Lily Pad!  So happy it was working today!!!  And so happy we had such a great turnout.  I think I counted 16 kiddos yesterday!  And we were still missing quite a few.  I sure do love my group of girlfriends and all the precious boys and girls!  And I love the fact that we are able to get together once a week to play.  Makes me very, VERY happy!  I took a few pictures but sadly didn't get a picture of all the kids : (  Never fails!!!

Cooper and the Hoffart boys catching bubbles.

My 2 goof balls!!!

My blondie : )  Lemon juice really does help.  TOTALLY KIDDING!

Kendall and her dinosaur face!  Love it!!

Who says girls don't play with dinosaurs!!! (Kendall & Jane)

Kyle, you are beyond cute!!!

Thanks to Cooper for bringing the zoo animals. 

2/3 of Kim's adorable bunch!!!  Riley & Quinn!! (Little Liam in the background)

Another one of Cooper's toys.  Funny how other kid's toys are so much more interesting than your own. 

Kate, the bubble master, captures the attention of the kids!

Luke and Jane!  Our neighbors!!!

Sweet Piper!  I am very sad this picture is blurry because this little girl is too precious for words.
Way too much fun at the splash pad with our friends!!!  I HEART SUMMER!!!

No comments: