Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NB Day #2 (first half)

Aunt "Tawissa" (Melissa), the boys and I were off on a safari ride Tuesday morning!!!  Wyatt talked about feeding and petting animals almost the entire drive from CS to NB on Monday so this was a MUST on the to-do list. 
 Here are some of the animals we encountered on our safari ride.



Creepy eyes.....these just freak me out!

The signs leading up to the zebras said "Zebras might bite".  Lovely!

Aunt Mel convinced me that if I hold my hand really flat, the zebras will just eat out of my hand.  I think we were all freaked out as the zebra approached!

Where Wy sat when we passed the ostriches.

Who would blame him with this freak looking in the car at you!
 Of course we had to visit the petting barnyard after our safari ride.



Totally know what G is thinking....."you crazy Emu"!



We sure enjoyed our time on the safari.  Time to head home for lunch and naps.

No comments: