Sunday, July 15, 2012

"New" Museum & Splash Pad

Saturday morning, Mia and I took the boys to the Bryan Children's Museum - which the building itself is so super cool.  Mia told me it was the old fire station and it sure does have a ton of character.   Anyway, we practically had the entire facility to ourselves, other than a few other families and a small birthday party.  Mia took some pictures of the boys playing at the "new" museum, as Wyatt calls it. 

Practicing his cutting skills.  Lots of concentration!


Wy's artwork.

This is where Wyatt spent most of his time, playing trains!  Guess he has been missing his train tracks.

SEC Country!!



Love the lighting in this picture and the brick wall.



G's artwork!!




Shopping at the HEB grocery store and possibly about to take a bite of the fake fruit.

This is my little climber - he will climb on most anything.




Today we took the boys to a local splash pad.  I had taken the boys to this one last week and it really makes me miss our splash pads back home.  However, it will do while we are here.  Guess I can't complain too much!! 
Oh my little G.....this guy is such a mess!  This picture really captures his personality.



"Excuse me....can I pet your puppy?"  At least some of our drilling of manners is paying off!

This picture makes me smile!
We just keep on playing here in CS while we wait patiently on our house.  The boys, Aunt April and I are off to NB tomorrow to visit Aunt Mel & gang.  I am excited to check out some of the fun stuff there and let the boys run a muck in someone else's house!!!  Hehe!!

No comments: