Friday, April 13, 2012

Wyatt's Birthday Party

Friday April 6, 2012

Going back to last weekend, we celebrated Wyatt's birthday with family and friends on Good Friday at one of my most favorite parks in TW.  The weather was amazing, the fellowship was fantastic and the kids had a great time.  Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!!!  I am going to post all the party pics over the next few blog posts because we have A LOT of pictures and I want to make sure to do a good job capturing the day.  First up, birthday cake and singing "Happy Birthday"!
Side note:  Wyatt had told me he wanted a cake with Mickey Mouse and Pluto in an airplane.  Which was the exact same cake that Luke had for his 2nd birthday 2 months back.  I really didn't want to copy Luke's cake so I opted for a Lightning McQueen cake.  Can't go wrong with Lightning and Mater.  He seemed to like it just fine. 


This is what he did when we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him!  It was precious!!!  Never thought this child would get embarrassed so easily : )
Dad helped Wy blow out his candle.  He kind of froze there for a second after we all finished singing so dad stepped in.

Me and my boys!  Pretty sure I had my mom crop Jacob out because he was making a silly face!

Hoffart family picture!

And you gotta have pictures of kids eating cake - love all of these!  (Tyler, Wyatt and Riley)

(Tyler, Wyatt, Riley and Trey)

Turner Tribe (Cole, Hailey, Mason)

Now, back to the splashpad!!!

No comments: