Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Funday

Yesterday, Sunday April 15th, was a FUNday for us!  We woke up in CS and had breakfast with M&P.  Boys played a little and then we headed to the Norsworthys to help celebrate Jane's baptism with their family and friends.  Lots of kids playing and having fun!!!   I tried my hardest to get pictures of all the kids playing - in between chasing my 2 wild ones around and keeping them from destroying the Nors house.  G was also ALL over most of the girls - Kendall, Jane and Claire.  Such a ladies man?!

Claire and Jane - sweet cousins!

Miss K!  I wish I had my camera out when G was trying to love on Kendall.  She wanted NOTHING to do with him.  It was hysterical.
 There's the guilty culprit!

Party O!!
 Busy body.
 Yummy giraffe!


I took this picture because I loved Luke's face.  It was cracking me up!  He had his stick horse and kept making this face : )  Must be his cowboy face!

Erin juggling 2 - think she is ready!!!  K and G are 3 months apart.

We make our rounds when we visit.  Playing at the Kocian's now! 
Leslie busted out the bubbles - fantastic idea!!!  These 2 crazy ones were blowing bubbles on each other and cracking up! 



G is totally in the stage (which might actually go on for a LONG time) of wanting to do everything his big brother does.  Love it!  Although Wyatt doesn't always seem to love it.


After playing with our friends, we headed back to M&P's for the evening.  Wy decided he didn't need a nap (which translates to grouchy britches) and G took a very short after noon nap.  So Sunday Funday turned into an early bed time day - which was just fine with us!  Like I mentioned in a previous post, we have after dinner playtime outside.  Last night was batting practice!  We have some work to do!!!

But the good thing is that he is swinging with his eyes open!!!

Mr. Relaxed in the swing. 

And I had to take this picture to show how ready we are for some SEC action in the fall!!  Thank you Kristi for this adorable t-shirt!!!

No comments: