This is a sad little Easter picture of my family : ( It's the best we could do with 2 extremely tired, run down little boys. The posts to follow will show case all we have done this past weekend - Wyatt's birthday party, Day in the Country, Trey & Molly's birthday party, Jacob working on our house, etc. Not to mention church this morning while daddy was working - mass chaos with just mommy!!! Since Jacob was working today we headed to the station after church for an Easter lunch with all the guys and their families. Then an Easter egg hunt which my boys were not that excited about. Lastly, I wanted a family picture. I knew I was pressing my luck but oh well!! As I type this my boys are passed out for hopefully a LONG afternoon nap - even though I just looked at the clock and noticed it is 5 pm! I am NOT waking them up!!!
We hope you guys had a wonderful Easter weekend! HE is Risen : )
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment