I believe the windows are being delivered today and they will be installed tomorrow. Then it will really start to move again once the windows are in - yay!! Keep on building!
Back to the pictures from last Thursday. The roofers were out there putting the black felt material on the roof. Shingles have not gone up yet - they are waiting for something to happen which all goes back to the windows. Below, garage on the right and both boy's rooms on the far left.
Love, love, LOVE my covered breezeway!! Jacob and I constantly talk about all the fun we are going to have out there and how nice it will be to just sit and relax while the boys play!! Far left - G's room, bathroom, Wy's room, front door/living room, utility room and half bath, breezeway and then garage (not pictured).
This was the new addition last Thursday - well this and the roof being worked on. Our fireplace!! Yay! It will be a stone fireplace with built-ins on the wall to the left. My dad and Wy are sitting in our windows. The fireplace backs to our bedroom. See all those black boxes?? That is what Jacob has been hard at work doing when he hasn't actually been at work.
I took a few pictures from the back of the house. Over on the left if the back of the garage. Small window on the left of the house is the window above my sink, then the other 2 windows are looking into our dining area. Actually now that I think about it, I took this picture because of the siding that is up at the top of the house.
This picture is showing off our chimney! That dude in blue is standing behind our master bedroom and the white wall is our closet. You can see the door going into our bedroom from the back porch.
Another view of the back of the house and garage.
I will make my way out there tomorrow to get some pictures of the windows, etc. Yay for the Hoffart House!!

No comments:
Post a Comment