Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some people go to the game...

...some people hang out at their Aunt's house and play barn, watch the fly-over and clean her windows! :)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Here Wyatt plays barn in April's backyard and enjoys the nice weather:

I accidently loaded the wrong picture, but instead of deleting it I left it because it's still cute. This is Wy giving his new BFF a kiss! Brodie Boy/Mikey-Brodie (as Wy sometimes calls him) has been a huge hit!

Back to playing barn while mommy and daddy were about to watch A&M BTHO Baylor! We all got to see the fly-over:






This child is most definitely Jacob's son. Cleans, cleans, cleans. He saw me (April) clean one of my windows and insisted on cleaning all the rest. I'm not above child labor!


Notice Garrett watching his big brother clean!



He kept telling me "Ah-ple (that's how he says my name), need 'nother one" when he needed another Clorex wipe!


No comments: