Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Time!!

Jacob drove over to CS this morning to hang out with us on his in between day at work. After dinner, it was pumpkin carving time. I love me some pumpkin carving. I don't actually help but I love watching! Wyatt was excited and had a great time helping daddy.

Pre-carving picture. My dad found this pumpkin party hat at the farm patch yesterday. Wyatt thought he needed to wear it for a picture.
Garrett was all smiles for his 1st carving experience.






Let the carving begin!!









Very proud of his "W" pumpkin.





Daddy and Wy : )

We put a tea light in it and Wy kept saying "FIRE!!". We were not loving how he was so excited about "fire". Goofy boy.


Sweet boy!!!


Time to carve Garrett's "G". Pumpkin Guts!!



Garrett with his pumpkin - sweet baby was SO ready for bed but he hung in there for pictures.

Daddy and his little G-man.






Happy boys with their pumpkins!!!

2 comments:

Holly_Palermo said...

Those are some cute boys Emily! I am so glad G is better....awful what he went through. Well long time no see! Take care!

vonFRINKenhagen said...

How cute! Wyatt is sooo 2! And G$ is Mr. Smiley! Coming to eat tomorrow at school...picking up Freebird's. Email, L&J if you order something so they I'll tell me to pick it up!