Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend pictures

Saturday, October 8th

I think I might be giving up on all the back log blogging I need to do. It just seems like such an enormous mountain to climb and I am not sure I am up for the challenge. Since my mom has her fancy new camera that takes AMAZING pictures, I am posting some of hers from today. Jacob is hunting this weekend so the boys and I are in CS. Another fun day of playing at Mia and Papas - these boys have no idea how good they have it!!


Not sure what is in the bucket or why he was carrying his tricycle OR why he is still in his pajama shirt but anything goes while at the grandparents house right?!

Talk about skill - riding his trike with a bucket full of?? He has really gotten good at riding his tricycle. Tonight he wanted me to ride his itty-bitty trike and I had to tell him momma couldn't fit on it. He said "momma, it will be ok. put your feet on the pedals and push". Thank you Mr. 2 year old for the instructions and encouragement!

Many thanks to the aunt that gave Wyatt some keys for him to play with because he is obsessed with opening, closing and "locking" the doors. "Where my teys?" over and over and over again if he can't find them.


Love this picture. Playing with his barn.

I never get tired of watching this little boy play. Good thing since he plays ALL day long.




And now little brother gets in on the play time!

WARNING: OUT OF CONTROL ADORABLE PICTURES BELOW!!!






No comments: