These are a week old, but I wanted to post them before I forgot. Here are a few pictures from Wyatt's playdate with Jack and baby Cate! First, we dined at Chic-Fil-A. Wyatt and Cate both sat in high chairs. Wy really wanted to hold her hand and hold Cate in his lap. She was a good sport and let him hold her hand, and tried to sit in his lap! Big brother Jack was in a big boy chair! How cute is Miss Cheeks?!?!

Then, the boys played and played in the little playground area. They had a good time! I never was able to get a picture of them standing still beside one another. Jack is a month younger than Wy, but I think he's just about the same size! Cute boys!

Wyatt LOVED the slide! Only one small accident...that happened one of the times he came down head first. Crazy kid! Hayden would be so proud.

Did I mention that he loved the slide?!

Going up for more fun...

This was before he dove into his cakeball. He was so excited, but somehow I managed to snap a quick picture with him looking and everything! Pretty sure he was in the middle of saying cakeball! This was just a couple hours before his baby brother was born! (Anyone notice the dog in the background?!)
Thanks for the super cool shirt, Great-Aunt Mel!
1 comment:
They did have a good time! We took Jack to Tiffany Park last weekend and he went down the big slide with no problems. Guess he got a little spooked cause he couldn't find his way out of the play maze at Chick Fil A. We'll have to try again sometime!
Post a Comment