Sunday, March 13, 2011

Play date with Jack

Thursday afternoon, Wyatt had a play date with Jack and Cate. The boys are a month apart and play really well together. We had a play date with Jack about a year ago but I can't seem to find that blog post, when I do I will link it so you can see how much the boys have changed. April was on camera duty for me since I was on Garrett duty!!

Here is Jack! Hi Jack : )

Here is Wyatt - way too busy to look at the camera for a picture. Not enjoying this stage where he won't let me take his picture : (

Boys looking at the birds.
Thirsty boys need a water break.

Wyatt playing trucks with daddy - he loves playing with trucks, such a boy thing!

Time for some dinner - you really have to work hard to get a picture of both of them looking.

Love the expressions on their faces. I think April put a dinosaur on her head to get them to look at the camera. Whatever it takes!


Saying good-bye to Jack - Wyatt was told to give Jack a hug and this happened. Oops!! Jack's expression says it all : )

2 comments:

April said...

Go to March 2010 and the pics of Wyatt and Jack are on the post "Warning, long post" or something like that...

Courtney S. said...

They really do play well together! We all had a great time. Thank you all so much for having us!