Saturday, March 12, 2011

Park time

We are still on vacation in CS and enjoying some gorgeous weather - little windy but good weather for playing outside. We ventured to the park near April's school the other day. She meet us over her lunch break and Wyatt had a big time and Garrett napped!





We were right by a shuttle stop so we were able to see lots of Aggie buses with Aggie students getting off and on. Exciting stuff!

He is yelling "WWWWYYYYAAAATTTTT" in this picture.



And now for a few sweet pictures of Garrett sleeping. In this first picture, he was on my parents couch and totally did his hands like this on his own. Super precious.
Look at those cheeks getting chubby! I guess I should mention that I took Garrett to his 2 week appointment this past Wednesday, one week and a day since his last appointment. The little guy weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz last week and this week he weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. I was in shock and I think I even said "holy crap" when the nursed weighed him! The boy likes to eat, I can attest to that. There is a period of time each day where he wants to eat straight for like 2-3 hours. It is exhausting for the momma but I know it is fairly short lived. Keep growing little guy!!

I caught him sleeping like this the other day and just had to snap some pictures. Wyatt slept like this and I absolutely loved it!!

No comments: