Thursday, December 9, 2010

More 20-month pictures

Here are some other pictures my mom sent me from today. I was having some issues loading them earlier but it is working now!

Not sure what he is saying here but I am guessing it might be either "cheese" or "teeth"! Or maybe he is just talking in general - who knows!!


I love this expression - he either just saw something exciting or he is saying "baba". I will have to ask mom to get the full story.

Again, who knows! He moves fast and talks A LOT.


Wyatt and Baba on the trolley! My mom said he loved riding the trolley. She said he made a lot train noises, waved at everyone, told the driver "thank you" and had a ball. Guess I know what we will be doing on the days daddy works and we need an activity!

No comments: