Thursday, October 14, 2010

Park & Museum

Tuesday afternoon we tried out a new park - well new to Wyatt and myself - with Kaylynn and Kyle. My camera died shortly after getting there so my pictures are lame and limited. Sorry Kyle, I didn't get any sweet pictures of you. Next time buddy I will be better prepared. Here are the few that I did get.

Wyatt has officially entered the stage of wanting to dig and dig and dig - if there is dirt anywhere in the vicinity, he will find it and start playing in it.


Way too busy to even think about looking at mom for a picture.

The only time he even looked in my direction!

These two were sitting so sweetly on the curb next to each other. I just couldn't get Wyatt to look up for the life of me - I guess I need to start traveling with some noise makers for picture purposes.

The low light of this park trip was Wyatt sticking his hands into a massive fire ant bed - it was not pleasant. Thankfully Hayley was close by and immediately got him out of it and then the two of us quickly brushed off as many ants as we could. Wyatt still walked away with his fair share of ant bites but I think it could have been much worse. Poor little guy : (


Wednesday was a Daddy Daycare day and my two boys spent some time at the Children's Museum. Here are Jacob's pictures!

Taste-testing the plastic fruit - lovely - germs and all.


Doing a little sweeping in the kitchen area. Such his father's son!


These next three are a series of events. Jacob said he would grab an ear of corn.....

Then walk over to the truck and throw the corn in the back of the truck.


Jacob said he did this over and over again! Where does he come up with this stuff?

Wyatt spent a lot of time playing with trains - his most favorite thing to do these days. To say he is into trains is a huge understatement. He wakes up in the morning and from his naps saying "choo-choo"!


Love this picture!!! It wouldn't be a trip to the museum without digging and playing in the "dirt".


Checking out the fish.....


And finally playing on the little slide. After the museum, my two guys came to school and surprised me for lunch - it was wonderful!!!

Daddy daycare is awesome!!

No comments: