Wyatt was super into this train and would hang out the window waving "bye-bye". I think he was being a conductor that we see in his books that waves at the boys and girls. Or maybe I am giving him too much credit - who knows!
Never fails - he will find the sand/dirt and immediately get dirty. This was a first though, to lay on his belly in the sand. Gotta love that.
And before I forget, here are Wyatt's 18 months stats:
Weight: 25 lbs. 4 oz - 43%
Height: 33.5 in. - 84%
So he is still fairly long and lean. Jacob took him to his 18 month appt. so the details are pretty sketchy but I know he got his flu shot and Jacob said he really didn't cry, just kind of grimaced. I think the appt. was fairly low key. At his 15 month appt. we had answered all the 18 month developmental questions and even some of the 24 month questions so Dr. Romero said we would just wait for 24 months to check the rest of them off the list. Way to go Wyatt!! As usual, and praise God, we have a healthy and happy little boy!!!
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY MR. LIGHT OF OUR LIVES : ) WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment