Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daddy Daycare

Is it bad that I am jealous of my husband because he gets to be a SAHD 2-3 days a week?! I love that Wyatt gets special time with his daddy but I want to experience all the fun stuff with him instead of working. Boo!!

My boys do have a lot of fun together. Today Jacob took Wyatt to Chic-fil-a to see Count Dracula! Jacob said Wyatt didn't want the Count to hold him and really didn't want much to do with him. So daddy had to get in the picture also! I would have loved to have seen Jacob and Wy with all the SAHMs and kiddos.



Last week my two boys spent one of the gorgeous afternoons at the park in Conroe. Looks like little man had a great time.

If you can click on this picture to make it bigger, you have to check out his face - so precious!!

So the kid likes to slide - I can't believe he was doing this slide all by himself. Daddy is a little more trusting than mommy would have been!


And of course it wouldn't be a trip to the park if you didn't play in the dirt. The boy loves dirt!
Gotta love daddy daycare!!! Wyatt is so blessed to have these special moments with his daddy.

No comments: