Getting a spoonful (love the messy face)
Now bringing that bite to his mouth - yes this was how he was holding his spoon. Jacob tried to fix it but he wanted nothing to do with Jacob's help.
So, Wyatt was asleep by the time we left the parking lot! Passed out. Poor guy. When we got home my boys both took 2 hour naps while I vacuumed, mopped and bathed the dogs - well I actually gave 3 dog baths. I bathed Max, then Cheyenne and then Max again because he rolled in cat poop while I was drying off Cheyenne. Thanks Max! Needless to say both of my boys woke up well rested and quite happy.
Wyatt is obsessed with the vacuum cleaner. He was a big help when I vacuumed upstairs!
And if you put your mouth on the end of it and talk, it makes a funny noise!!
And we are done here - time for the next event!
After finishing the house, we loaded up and headed to market street to play in the fountains. It took him a little bit to warm up due to the million children running everywhere but he was good to go after a short bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment