Thursday, May 6, 2010

Language Barrier

Monday was Erin's birthday and we celebrated with the girls at Wings-n-more on Wednesday. I ordered a cookie cake for the birthday girl from Sam's and intended for it to say "Happy Birthday Momma Parks!". Due to the language barrier on the other end of the line, this is what the cake ended up saying........................



Just in case you need a closer look........
Seriously, "Mama & Pat". SERIOUSLY. Oh I was not happy - not only did I repeat myself 3-4 times to the lady taking my order but I spelled it nice and slow and tried my hardest to make sure it would say what I wanted it to say. Fortunately, everyone thought it was quite funny and the birthday girl got a good laugh at it so that made it all better!
And Wyatt enjoyed a grilled cheese for Erin's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!

1 comment:

Courtney S. said...

You should submit this to that blog where they do cake mix ups..I can't remember what it is called...you can google it, though. Thanks for the birthday message for Jack. We had a great day on Friday and Saturday and I think it might have been the most exciting weekend of his life! So looking forward to the next year!