Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun at the fountains

Check out these precious children all sitting completely still for a group picture!!! We, the moms, were in total shock they actually all sat still enough to take 4 pictures!! Huge accomplishment. We had a super fun play date at the market street fountains after school this afternoon. I love having friends with babies around the same age as mine - its just too much fun!!


Today's play group consisted of (from L to R) Wyatt (13 months), Owen (12 months on Thursday), Kaylynn (17 months), and Brody & Jackson (16 months). Are they not the cutest group of 1 year olds ever?! So much fun. Look at their cute little shadows also - awwwwww!


We love the market street fountains. They are perfect for little guys and girls. Today was not near as crowded as Sunday which was really nice. Wyatt had a good time in the water but then tried and tried and tried to escape to the stairs and the grassy area (which was blocked off so this mom had fun chasing little bit around.)
He is getting faster and faster and I find myself sometimes jogging to catch him - this summer is going to be a challenge!

The twins showed up with some fun toys - their mommy always brings fun stuff to play with! Jackson is such a sweetie and has these gorgeous blue eyes. His mommy better watch out - this little guy is going to be a ladies man!


And Brody is just so stinkin' cute - you just want to squeeze his cheeks to pieces. Adorable curly hair and a sweet heart just like his brother.


Wyatt being a bucket hog - he had a hard time understanding that the buckets weren't his. Hard lesson to learn. Check out Owen escaping in the top of the picture!

There is the almost 1 year old! "Party O" as his mother calls him. I just love his expressive eyebrows!


Bucket boy.


And here is our little princess! The one young lady in the group - we all just go on and on about all her cute girl stuff since the rest of us have boys. Isn't her swimsuit absolutely adorable? Kind of looks like a cute little dress but its a swimsuit. Now, you just can't get away with stuff like that for little boys. Bummer.

Snack time for the babies. Wyatt was into everyone else's snacks - Owen's puffs and the twin's puffs - anything but his goldfish. I guess same concept as a sandwich at a friends house being so much better than a sandwich at your own house - anyone else know what I am talking about?








I just had to include one more group picture because it is so stinkin' cute. It totally looks like Owen and Brody are drooling over Kaylynn's snack! Owen looks like he is thinking "man, that looks good" and Brody is thinking "if I hit her hand and knock it out, I bet I can eat it!" Love it.
Who knew play dates were this much fun?! And summer is just around the corner - whoop!!

2 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

I love it! So glad you always remember to bring your camera. Such cute kiddos, if I do say so myself.

Courtney S. said...

Next time you guys come to CS, we need to go to the Tiffany Park fountains with the boys. I took Jack on Saturday and he LOVED it. They have these great buckets in the middle that fill up and dump water from the top "surprise" fashion. It was hilarious to stand under them with Jack...I'm so mean!