He helped us sing "Happy birthday" to April.
He helped April blow out her candles!
He was letting out a big squeal in this picture. We were all cracking up because he kept squealing and throwing up his arms!
Then he gave the birthday girl big kisses!
Play time in the living room with dad - who doesn't love an exercise ball?! It's perfect for resting on : )
Little tamborine action if you will. This is the look of "not sure if I can play with this so I am going to touch it and see what kind of reaction I get."
Taking it to Mia in the kitchen - love watching him walk around carrying things - it is so cute!
More play time with daddy - cute smiles! He was bouncing a racket ball back and forth with April and loving every minute of it.

My parents bought a little swimming pool for the little guy - sadly, I didn't bring a swimsuit with us so he did a little swimming ghetto style - swim diaper and a newborn hat that was way too small for him! I promise on normal swim occasions he doesn't look this trashy!
My parents bought a little swimming pool for the little guy - sadly, I didn't bring a swimsuit with us so he did a little swimming ghetto style - swim diaper and a newborn hat that was way too small for him! I promise on normal swim occasions he doesn't look this trashy!
Wonderful Sunday afternoon celebrating April's birthday in CS!! Happy 29th April - last of your 20s -hehehe!!! Going to be a good year! We love you : )

1 comment:
Love all the pictures - it was such a fun day with Wyatt! Thanks for coming over to CS to celebrate. It was definitely a good birthday day. I love that the pink spoon got in one of the pics (the 2nd to last I think)! Can't wait to take Wy swimming this summer - he has so many cute swimsuits that's kind of sad that he was just wearing a diaper...but he didn't have a clue so I guess it didn't matter!
Post a Comment