Wyatt and I hosted a Piggies and Paws party today after school and turned out to be a big playdate. Lots of fun and lots of little boys running around! We had two little girls and 9 boy. And we were missing a few boys! I didn't do such a great job taking pictures but here is what I did take.
Owen, Wyatt and Caleb - near impossible to get the boys to take brief break from playing and sit still for a picture. Oh well. Action shots are good, right. Check out Owen's face! Love it. And pretty sure Caleb is vacuuming!! My child is playing with an Easter egg - whatever.

Mr. Cutie Pie! Owen and I came to the agreement that when he and Wyatt are playing football together, he is going to knock the other team down and Wyatt is going to run fast with the ball!! Perfect plan.

Nolan (9 months) and Cooper (8 months)

Yo Owen - what ya doing? Wyatt, what ya laughing at?

Kyle!!!!! (5 months)

Cute picture of Kyle and Erin - if you look close enough you can see baby GIRL Kendall growing in Erin's belly! We will FINALLY have another girl in the group.

Nolan and Cooper were participating in the group picture while my child was putting toys on his head. Sad : (

Now he looks and the others have moved on. Bummer.

New to our group - precious baby Hollis (1 month)
And handsome Case (3 months)

Fun Piggies and Paws playdate!
1 comment:
It looks like y'all had a great time. I wish we could have come. We'll have to do it again soon. Can't wait to see you tonight.
Post a Comment