What a difference a year makes! Here is our almost 1 year old Easter bunny.
He is just too precious for me to not post a bunch of pictures - my apologies.
Banging the Easter eggs together was A LOT of fun!!

He even stood for a couple of pictures!

And took 2 steps for us - this was the first time Jacob and I have witnessed this kind of walking!!
And took 2 steps for us - this was the first time Jacob and I have witnessed this kind of walking!!
I really didn't think that he would do any Easter egg hunting but we threw some out in the grass and with my help he walked to each of them and placed them in his basket - I was seriously shocked at how he acted like he knew what he was doing.





Back inside playing with the eggs.


Loving on his "Max" Easter basket!! He loves to give kisses right now so he was practically making out with the puppy : )

He drug his Easter basket all over Nana's house.
Back inside playing with the eggs.
Loving on his "Max" Easter basket!! He loves to give kisses right now so he was practically making out with the puppy : )
He drug his Easter basket all over Nana's house.

4 comments:
fun! (the inlaws live in lyons, past snook almost to 36)
Your little Easter bunny is a doll! Didn't the last year fly?! Enjoy your day off with him.
Love the new pics!!! What a cutie!!
Happy early birthday, Wyatt! I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment