Friday, April 2, 2010

Visiting daddy

Wyatt and I visited daddy today at the fire station. We haven't been to see him at work in a while and Jacob has been working the past three days in a row, so we were needing some daddy time! Wyatt had a blast at the station - he passed out as soon as we got in the car to head home. Love busy, tiring outings!

He crawled and walked around everywhere. Before we left, Jacob wiped Wyatt down with a wash cloth and he was one dirty little boy!!






We made our way into the bay to check out the trucks - I love this picture. I think it is just too sweet!


Very proud of himself : )




Knocking on the window at mommy.


Standing on the front of the ladder truck. We sure do love visiting daddy at work - too bad we don't live closer to the station so that we could visit him more often.

1 comment:

The Wests said...

he looks like SUCH a big boy!