Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aggie Muster

Tonight we went to the Montgomery County A&M Club's Aggie Muster at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe. This was Wyatt's 1st Aggie Muster even though we spent most of the ceremony out in the hallway and outside playing in the dirt!


Erin and I showed up in the same Target dress - different colors thankfully! Gotta love Target dresses : )


Wyatt did a lot of playing with the Coke machine during the ceremony. He even unplugged the machine for a brief moment. Lovely! I think he is trying to do a Gig'em in this picture.

After the ceremony and WAY passed bed time.


I love Aggie Muster - it holds a special place in my heart because I was on the Muster Committee my senior year at A&M, which was also the same year that Bonfire fell. Muster is probably one of my favorite traditions and I hope Wyatt will eventually love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Leslie and I have this dress too! She has yellow (and maybe a new color) and I have green and blue/purple-ish color. It's a great dress! I may just have to go buy a couple more for this summer :)