Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Party at the park

My girlfriends at school and I have started a weekly walking group with our babies. We meet once a week after school and go for a nice stroll with our babies. Not only is it wonderful enjoying some fresh air after being cooped up in a classroom all day long, but it is also super fun to get some girl time in!!

This afternoon we walked over to Northshore park and let the babies play. Here are a few pictures from our outing.

Owen, Cooper and Wyatt


We attempted to get 4 out of the 5 together for a picture. (Luke was enjoying an afternoon snack). Kaylynn is our prized little girl and she is 16 months old! Between Kaylynn and Wyatt, it was a challenge to keep them still long enough to get some pictures taken. Thank you Julie for taking these for me! I love them all.
Everyone seems to be behaving and maybe we could get them to look at the camera!

Yea right....."hey Owen, lose the hat buddy." "Dude, Wyatt leave my hat alone, you bully."

"Kaylynn get out of the picture" - as he takes Cooper out on his way. Seriously. Why was my child being such a bully today?!

This precious little O is 11 months old today! Happy 11 months Owen K.


There is Luke in the background! Hey Luke - what's up back there?!


Wyatt was all boy today - digging in the dirt and then throwing mulch in the air. Pretty sure I just spot treated his shirt with some serious Shout.


Hey Coop!


Oh and did I forget to mention how much mulch this little one enjoyed?! Why does EVERYTHING still have to go in his mouth? So gross.


Wouldn't be a trip to the park if we didn't swing. Look who was enjoying the swing today.....



Cracking up at his mommy! Love the dimples.

Coop chillin' in the swing. Coop's middle name should be Mr. Chill. He is so layed back and just go with the flow. What is that like?!


I love this picture of Wyatt in the background.

"Mom, no more pictures - take me home and feed me some dinner I AM HUNGRY!"

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are so cute! I love the bully pictures. You really caught him in action!!

The Wests said...

we are around this weekend! have a party sat afternoon and church sunday but would LOVE to hang...let's talk soon.