Friday, January 15, 2010

Wyatt goes to school

(This is pretty close to the look some of my 8th graders give me when I call on them to answer a question! Glad my 9-month old has it perfected at such a young age.)

Today was the end of our 1st semester so we had a teacher work day to wrap up grades, etc. Wyatt went to school with me today and hung out in my classroom while I worked. He thought he was hot stuff pulling up on all the desks and chairs. He was very entertained by it which worked well for me because I was able to work while he was standing and playing on the chairs. P.S. I love his little Aggie booty!



Bonus points for anyone who can name the theorem on the red poster board in the back of this picture!!!


Never knew a desk and chair could be so entertaining - oh the simple things!


Again, showing off the Aggie booty. Love it.


After playing on the chair for a while, Wyatt found a stack of papers that he quickly spread all over the floor. And he might have tried to eat a piece or two. Gross.


After we left school we headed over to Fridays for lunch with the Rogers. Wyatt and Cooper are exactly 5 months apart - Coop is now 4 months old and the two boys were checking each other out. After holding Cooper for a few minutes, Wyatt started to get jealous and reached out for me and started whining - it was really sweet!


Me and Coop - I love his shirt. Its a little camo hippo and it says "I'm hip" - too cute!



Boys checking each other out. Wyatt kept trying to hold his hand and grab his arm. He was very curious. Cooper just smiled and cooed at Wyatt.


"Hey daddy, who is this kid in mom's lap? I want him out of her lap - can you make that happen?!"



Meanwhile Cooper is just smiling away.


Hey Wyatt - why so much slobber dude?!



Cooper is hip!!

7 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Pythagoreom Theorm!!!

Jacob and Emily said...

Nice Job Mrs. Frink! Bonus points for you : )

Julie said...

Boo! I knew it too (well, Lance knew it! :)

Carmen said...

I don't get any bonus points, I had to ask Justin was A squared plus B squared equals C squared. :)

Love the Aggie outfit!!

The Wests said...

Love the Aggie bootie!! I'm a fan of anything that calls attention to baby hiney!

Tanya said...

LOVE the look on his face. You are so right about 8th graders. They all look like that today!

Kristyn said...

He's such a cutie!!!! He can definitely date Ryleigh. He's even older, so that will be good :) We should have them meet soon and start setting up arrangements. hehe.