Sunday, January 24, 2010

Play date with Owen

Yesterday, Wyatt and I had a play date with Leslie and Owen and we had so much fun! We meet them at their house and then we walked the boys to their neighborhood park and hung out. Owen did a lot of swinging but Wyatt just wasn't feeling the swing yesterday - but we still had a lot of fun and it was great visiting and hanging out with Leslie and Owen. Play dates are so much fun - can't wait for more : )

How stinkin' cute is Mr. Owen - love the hat!!!



I could not get my little guy to look at me for any pictures - he was being a turkey! Maybe he was mad at me because i forgot his socks and his feet were cold. Bad mommy : (


I tried to get a picture of the boys swinging together but there was a dog behind them that apparently was so interesting they both turned to see it.



So I went to the other side by the dog to get their picture!


So not interested today in swinging - he might have thrown a little Wyatt fit in the swing! Daddy's temper!!

Mr. Love-to-Swing Owen.


Wyatt did enjoying sliding but it is hard to snap a picture and hold on so he doesn't face plant - so this is what I was able to take a picture of - eyebrows and eating his finger!


Then we sat on the ground and watched Owen swing - and tried to eat the rubber on the playground! Gross.


Loved our play date with Owen and Leslie - more to come for sure!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pictures! What a perfect day for the park. I can't wait until Blake can join the boys! Yay!

Michelle said...

I'm an old friend of Jacob's and I was just checking out your blog. I'm enjoying reading through your life since finding out you were pregnant.
Your son is adorable!!
Anyways I will look forward to keeping up with your little family.
I helped Jacob's mom in children's church for years and think she is one of the sweetest woman I know.
-Michelle-

schmidt said...

Such cuties! Owen looks like a little man with that hat! :)