Sunday, January 24, 2010

Petting Zoo

Jacob, Wyatt and I spent this past weekend at my parents house in CS. On Saturday we made our way to the Tractor Supply store for Consol's FFA petting zoo - so much fun although Wyatt wasn't too terribly interested in the animals. I am really hoping he will be more interested in the animals in time for the Rodeo here in Houston. So what all did Wyatt get to see and pet???


He got to see some chickens......



and a very large and gross looking pig (yuck-o).
Shortly after this picture he started crying - do you blame him? That thing is scary looking.


He got to feed some goats - they were actually pretty cute.


He had a lot of fun with dad! Please notice the hay in his hands - the boy loves hay.



Donkey!!! Wyatt was messing with his ears and loving it. The donkey, not so much.


The horse loved the hay in Wyatt's hands - he kept nibbling on his little hands!!



Trying to touch the donkey again. Please check out his little shoes! too cute.




And the bunny - which wasn't a fan of Wyatt grabbing it's face. What a wimp bunny!




Back home after the petting zoo, Wyatt got to play with Mia and Papa Sam's fire truck. Meanwhile I was outside freezing in the wind storm bathing the dogs - but whatever! Apparently he was going to town on the bell.


Love the pointing!!


Cutie Pie.

1 comment:

Courtney S. said...

I took Jack to the petting zoo, too. Sorry we missed you guys! Jack freaked out as soon as we got there...the horse was right by his ear and let out quite a "winnee". Then the pig went crazy. I think if Johnny had been there, he would have felt a little better, but since I'm not really an animal person, I'm sure he picked up on some of my nerves. Bummer we missed you guys...we then spent the morning at the rugby field. Jack was really great there. Maybe you guys can come out to the next home game. I'll try to find out when that is.