Jacob and Wyatt hung out on Thursday together. The weather was pretty crummy so they stayed inside all day and found ways to entertain themselves. I think Wyatt really loves daddy daycare because he wakes up around 6:00-6:30 for his morning feeding before I leave for school, he goes back to sleep for another 2 hours or so, and then when he wakes up his daddy is here and ready to play! What boy wouldn't want to hang out with his daddy all day long?!
Wyatt has started pointing at things this past week and I absolutely love it! I haven't found any rhyme or reason to his pointing but I think it is adorable.

Mia and Papa Sam gave Wyatt this book case for Christmas and Jacob put it together on Thursday. He put all the books on it and then Wyatt took them off! Didn't see that one coming at all - haha.

Mr. Innocent. How could I ever get mad at this face?

Scaling the dresser with one pant leg up - GANSTA style!
1 comment:
Man, he is Kaylynn in the male form. She pointed at everything for no reason and the dresser drawers were a hit.
Post a Comment