Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9 months old

January 9th Wyatt turned 9 months old!!! These pictures were taken the day before, day of and day after his 9 month day - so they capture the true 9 month old! If that even makes any sense.


Wyatt's 9 month stats - 20 lbs (40th percentile) and 30" (93rd percentile). Long and lean!!!


Who is so happy to be 9 months old?






We spent the evening at the fire station with Jacob - watched some football and ate some dinner and Wyatt did A LOT of exploring at the station. He hung out in the recliner for a bit drinking some Mt. Dew apparently. (absolutely not)


He crawled all over the place and got into everything! He played a bit with daddy's crocs.


What is it about a little snotty nose that is so darn adorable?! Don't get my wrong, I am so ready for the snotty nose to be gone but it is just too cute.

Sadly, Wyatt passed out for the night before I could get him dressed up to take some pictures with the fire truck - next time we will do that when we first arrive.


The next day after church we went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant and of course Wyatt was extremely happy to be there! They have delicious salsa - or so he tells me : )



They had a few ladies there making balloon animals so Wyatt got a dog or something that resembled a dog.


It tasted good apparently!

The best part is that there was this guy who was singing and playing his keyboard. The second song he sang was the Spanish version of "Achy breaky heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus. It was hysterical and Wyatt just danced and danced. I tried to video it but I am not sure if you can hear the music in the background. If so, I will post it!! We were dying laughing - that is the most random song to sing in Spanish.
Happy 9 months Mr. Wyatt Aaron! You are more fun than we could have ever imagined and we love watching you grow and explore and learn all kinds of new things. You are the busiest baby I have ever seen and you keep us on our toes at all times. We love you to pieces my dear!!

No comments: