Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weekend in CS

Wyatt and I spent this past weekend in CS while daddy was working. We started off the weekend by attending some volleyball games at TWHS. I had to ref the freshman games and Wyatt hung out with Miss Kate. Then we drove to CS and stayed at Mia and Papa Sam's house with April. The next day was a busy one - first we dressed in our game day attire ready to cheer on our Aggies and headed to April's house.



We watched some of April's swim meet - Go Tigers!

After the game we hung out at April's house and Jared and his buddy Sean did some serious cooking.............fajitas and dove/jalapeno poppers!! Delicioso : )


The cook himself!



So we ate and met some of Jared's friends - food was great and Wyatt was in a great mood even though our Ags ran out of time : (




April has this wonderful front porch swing so Wyatt and I did some swingin' and April took the pics - he LOVED the swing and really loved watching April jump out from behind the bushes to get his big smiles.
I love what he is doing with his lips here - so cute.


We were both cracking up at April..................

Great weekend visiting April and Jared - and we loved, loved the cool weather - please come back to visit us cool weather!

No comments: