
Today is Wyatt's half-birthday and I just can't believe it! Seriously, my little baby is 6 months old? Wow. I am about to go get him and take him to the baby sitter for the day then we are off to CS for the weekend. I will post much more about his 6 month birthday later on. We are taking pictures on Monday and he also has his 6 month check up - so stats and more pics to come.
But - there is one piece of exciting news......on Wyatt's half birthday he will be sporting his new big boy car seat!! He tried it out last night after his bath and he was really enjoying being in it - lots of smiles to say the least. Such a big boy and I don't think its possible to love him any more!
5 comments:
He is such a doll!!
Yay for big boy car seat and big boy 6-month-old Wyatt! Can't wait to hear his stats and see more pictures. Have a great weekend!
SUCH a cutie! Gosh he's cute. Can't wait to kiss hug and squeeze him all weekend long.
Happy Half Birthday Wyatt!!!
He is too tooo cute, and I love the big boy car seat...
Happy 6 months! He's looking adorable. It will be one year before you know it!
Post a Comment