April here. I'm home sick and thought I'd post some pictures (and maybe a video) I have on my camera from my visit Monday evening in The Woodlands. Also, as we've all noticed, Emily has been slacking in the blogging department :) Wyatt was way cute and full of smiles, as always. He's talking more and has the cutest little voice. He was wearing a sweet A&M outfit that he got back in June at his Sip 'n See. He's really working on his balance when sitting up and has a new trick! I have a video of it so I'll try to post it...we'll see how that goes.
How does he know to look and smile at a camera??? It's like he's had his picture taken a time or two. There wasn't even anyone calling for his attention or making goofy noises. This was just a classic self-portrait and he knows to look at the camera and smile...even while chewing on a couple of fingers!

He was sooooo tired while trying to eat his peas. He would take a bite, then the thumb (the left one to be exact!) would go straight in the mouth. He was doing some weird grunting noises and then his eyes would get very heavy and almost close. I called his name and he managed a tired smile.

Wyatt's old man pose - hands behind his head (they were completely behind his head but I didn't have my camera out and on fast enough) and legs crossed at the ankles! He's reclined back and had been watching tv before I distracted him.

Could Wyatt look any more relaxed?! He's sitting up on his own really well but Emily puts the boppy behind him for when he loses his balance. He layed reclined back like this for the longest time. I think he looks so much like Emily as a baby in this picture.

He LOVES music and evidently loves watching Dancing with the Stars!

Right foot up in the air as the judges give the dancers feedback...

Not hard at all to get a picture of this kid - I said his name, he turned and looked, I took the picture. He definitely knows all about cameras at his young age.

One of my new favorites of him...all I did here was start singing his favorite song. "C is for Cookie" and instantly you get a big happy smile!
5 comments:
You are the best Aunt ever! Thanks for updating us all!
April, I love the update and all of the pictures of Wyatt! Way to go! Can I hire you to keep mine updated once the baby comes?
Of course! But I have to have lots of baby time in exchange ;) Do you know what you're having yet?
I love this, Aunt April! Good job!
Good blogging Miss April! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment