Saturday, October 17, 2009

Enjoying this gorgeous weather

While Jacob was doing the yard this afternoon, Wyatt and I hung out on a blanket enjoying the nice crisp fall weather. He was all smiles and enjoyed being outside.


Mr. Serious Eyebrow Man

And this would be why mommy won't be getting an Iphone anytime soon!


Wyatt also discovered the grass. This was the first time that he has really noticed the grass and he was quite intrigued by it.



And you gotta have a self portrait!

Dear nice weather....feel free to hang out for a while - we love you!!

1 comment:

Courtney S. said...

Emily, Wyatt is getting SO big. We're actually getting ready to buy Jack his new carseat. Any suggestions? April said you guys will be in town for Halloween. We would love to get together. Johnny has rugby games in Huntsville on Saturday at 12:00 and 2:30, so if the weather is nice we will be attending those...you guys are welcome to come to HuntsVegas to see some A&M rugby. We should be back in town by 5:30 or so that evening, so I'm not sure of our plans at that point. Our neighborhood does a hayride for the kids, but I don't know what time it starts. I'll have to ask Stutts. I know there will be several carnivals in town as well. Anyhoo...we do need to get the boys together this weekend.