My mom often comments on how Wyatt looks like Jacob by saying "he is having a Jacob day." Rarely do I hear that Wyatt is having an Emily day! But I am really okay with that. I think my husband is very attractive so why wouldn't I want my son to look like him?! I say, the more Jacob days the better! Just as long as he acts like his mother all will be good : )
Wyatt and daddy spent the day together on Wednesday. Jacob calls it "daddy daycare"! I love it when Jacob keeps Wyatt for many reasons but one reason is that he sends me pictures on my cell phone throughout the day of my little guy which brings a huge smile to my face.
When I came home from school on Wednesday, I noticed that Jacob had taken these pictures of Wyatt eating and I must admit.....Wyatt was having a serious Jacob day! I love it : ) Another thing I love when Jacob keeps Wyatt is that he spends most of the day in his pjs!! How comfy and awesome is that?! Such special moments between father and son while mommy is at work - no telling what kind of trouble the two of them will get into later on!

2 comments:
I like the "having a Jacob day" saying. Too cute!! He looks like a big boy in his high chair:) Parker and I are enjoying life...he's hollering at me from his crib as I type.
Got to see Wyatt last weekend-he is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment