My aunt and cousins are in town from Virginia for their annual summer trip. So Wyatt and I went down to my grandparent's house for their arrival (many more pictures to come from their trip). Anyway, when each of my younger cousins were younger (that sounds weird) I had given them a yellow lab stuffed animal that they each called their "Karsen dog". Since the real Karsen dog has recently gone to puppy heaven, my cousin Matt decided to give me his "Karsen dog" - which was so incredibly sweet! Nevertheless, we set Wyatt up for a little photo shoot with the Karsen dog : )
Wyatt getting ready for his photo shoot - holding his right foot which he has been doing the past week or two - too cute!

Wyatt sizing up his new Karsen dog.
Isn't this sweet? Posing with his puppy!! He has some really tired eyes here - I think he passed out not too long after this little photo shoot.

The things I love about this picture: obviously Wyatt loving on Karsen, his left arm around her and he is holding his right foot - all at the same time! Talented young man : )

2 comments:
Your little man is getting so big! What a cutie. Hailey misses her boyfriend!
Hailey need to see all of Wyatt's tricks - he has a lot of them...he's so advanced! He holds his toes and rubs his head - being the monkey he is. And smiles and smiles and smiles!
Post a Comment