Friday, July 10, 2009

HE ROLLS!!!!!

So after the Astros game, we come home and Wyatt takes a little nap. We get dinner going and just hang out a bit - eat an early dinner and some yummy chocolate molten cake for dessert (had to throw that in there because it was THAT good). Wyatt was laying on his play mat while Jacob and I were watching some tv. I went into the kitchen to do something and Jacob starts yelling "babe come in here and get your camera". So I run in the living room and see Wyatt doing this.....

Almost all the way over but that silly right arm. By this point he is starting to get frustrated and mad - crying a little.

Everything was rolled over but that right arm........poor guy was not happy.



And then he gets a little momentum and pulls that right arm out!!! His first time to completely roll over - woo-hoo!!!! He just layed there in relief - as soon as he got his right arm out from under his body he immediately stopped crying.


Hard work and he was very worn out. I am so glad Jacob and I were both there to witness his first time to roll over! I am not sure why we didn't video it but at least we pictures. And there may be a small amount of dog hair on the floor in the pictures - whatever!


GOOD JOB WYATT AARON - we are so proud of you little guy!!!

No comments: