Today (7/11/09) was Erin's bridal shower at Leslie's house. Silly me didn't get any pictures of Erin opening any of her presents - oops! But we had three adorable babies at the shower so there are lots of pictures of them : )
Erin and the hostesses
Leslie & Emily with our "mommy glasses" filled with our mommy drinks (aka Sangria)
Erin and my main squeeze

Mandi and Cooper (the white bow was actually hiding a spill on her shirt - it was pretty cute and clever)

Owen holding on to his pacifier - so sweet.

Mr. Caleb and his bright blue eyes - those two fingers sure are yummy!

I think this might be my first time to hold Owen - crazy.

Clean up crew working hard in the kitchen.

Wyatt and his Aunt - funny story about this outfit.........Wyatt had a bit of a dirty diaper in the car on the way to the shower. It pretty much went everywhere - on the car seat, on his cute outfit, on his leg - everywhere. I was pretty bummed because I love this outfit and I wanted him to be stylin' at the shower. Turns out, Owen has the exact same outfit - same size and everything! So we just did a quick diaper change, quick cleanup and slipped on Owen's outfit and we were good to go!!! Who knew boys would share clothes.

Wyatt took a nice little nap on Mrs. Braden's lap - he looks increbidly comfy! She sure does need herself a grandchild - hint hint Erin : )

Mandi and Cooper (the white bow was actually hiding a spill on her shirt - it was pretty cute and clever)
Owen holding on to his pacifier - so sweet.
Mr. Caleb and his bright blue eyes - those two fingers sure are yummy!
I think this might be my first time to hold Owen - crazy.
Clean up crew working hard in the kitchen.
Wyatt and his Aunt - funny story about this outfit.........Wyatt had a bit of a dirty diaper in the car on the way to the shower. It pretty much went everywhere - on the car seat, on his cute outfit, on his leg - everywhere. I was pretty bummed because I love this outfit and I wanted him to be stylin' at the shower. Turns out, Owen has the exact same outfit - same size and everything! So we just did a quick diaper change, quick cleanup and slipped on Owen's outfit and we were good to go!!! Who knew boys would share clothes.
Wyatt took a nice little nap on Mrs. Braden's lap - he looks increbidly comfy! She sure does need herself a grandchild - hint hint Erin : )
I will just let this picture speak for itself. Erin's shower was a lot of fun - food was super yummy and the cookie cake was outstanding. I wish we could have showers every weekend - its just fun to all get together and hang out. I sure do love my friends!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment