Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cousins visit - Part 2 - Campus Tour

I am EXTREMELY frustrated with blogger right now because it is not letting me rearrange my pictures on this post. They are incredibly out of order but I am too annoyed to redo the post. So please just enjoy the pictures and I will do my best to explain what all we did on our campus tour!


This picture was taken at the end of our campus walk. The little guy slept for most of it and woke up while we were shopping in G. Rollie. He was getting very hungry and hot but still looking adorable on his Mia's shoulder!






We took the kids by the Century Tree and each one had to climb up in it. I didn't get a picture of it, but there was a chair sitting way up high in the top of the tree - seriously, who would climb up to the top of the tree with a chair - like one of the dark blue ones from a classroom???




Here we are walking under the tree.






This is what the little guy did for most of our tour! He was SWEATY by the end of it.

This was the last night the cousins were in CS and they went for a nice evening swim - the sunset was gorgeous in the background. Wyatt and I had left by this point to come back home but I really like this picture and wanted to include it. From left to right....Hayden, Zach, Matt and Brooke.



Back to our campus tour! We ended IN Rudder fountain. I had to dip Wyatt in Rudder and then the others followed suit.



Me and Wyatt in Rudder fountain.....I use to take Karsen swimming in Rudder all the time and she would run around and bark and it would echo off of the MSC and Rudder Tower - kind of embarrassing but a good memory. Wyatt wasn't all that excited but he will enjoy splashing in the fountain soon.




Diaper change in G. Rollie White and then checking himself our in the mirror. He was VERY interested in the handsome little man in the mirror.





Fightn' Texas Aggie class of 2031 - WHOOP!

Since they are completely remodeling/renovating the MSC, the bookstore moved across the street onto the floor of G.Rollie - so we did a little shopping and the boys found some crazy hair - I love Hayden's face in this picture.



In front of the Corps center - we took a break from the heat and hung out in the Corps Center for a few minutes. I haven't been in there in a while and it was really fun to look at all the pictures. They also gave us cold bottled water so that was fabulous!



We played the game of "find Melissa and Brady's brick" in front of the Corps Center. We had to cheat by asking the lady inside but it was still a challenge to find the darn thing.



Kids by the arches in front of the Quad - Brady was in the Corps so we had to visit the Quad to show the kids where their dad lived while at A&M.



Hayden REALLY wanted to go inside of the library - it was pretty cute - we got some interesting looks as we QUIETLY walked through the library with 4 adults, 4 kids and a baby in a stroller. We whispered though!

Let's hope that this particular future Ag does NOT do this while studying at the library when he is in school!
First stop was good ole' Legett hall, where my aunt, myself and April all lived. Hopefully, Miss B will live there when it is her turn. That is if it still is a dorm! Pretty sure we are doing a Double L with our hands - Legett Longnecks baby! Whoop....


I actually have more pictures to share but since stinkin' blogger is not cooperating these will have to do - sorry!!! Hopefully the next time Wyatt visits campus he will be awake and I can get some good pictures of him smiling in some aggie gear maybe even doing a gig'em.

No comments: