How cute is little Miss Emily??!! Yea, a bit weird I am referring to myself in the 3rd person - okay, I will stop!
Here I am and I don't know how old I am - I would guess 2 or 3 - Mom can help out on this.
That's right - I was dressed like my favorite monkey! And showing off my mad balancing skills! Can we talk about how straight my arms are! Impressive :) Doesn't that shirt just look super cozy?! And who wants a pair of pants like that? Stand in line :)
I wonder who I was talking to! Apparently I was a talker and got in trouble for talking too much in school - I prefer to call it social but whatever! I distinctly remember when I was in 8th grade having a parent/teacher conference about me talking too much in class and answering all the questions out loud before I was called on. Oops!I need to scan some baby pics of Jacob so we can see what little man Wyatt might look like! If everyone chants with me maybe it will happen....blonde hair and blue eyes, blonde hair and blue eyes, blonde hair and blue eyes! Please continue out loud while reading!!

1 comment:
So cute! I love these pictures! :)
Post a Comment