Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Uncles and their Neices

Tuesday night, we (Emily, Jacob and Jared) drove out to Kingwood for Avery's 3rd grade Holiday performance. It was really cute and she did a great job. She was front row joe and sang every song and did all the fun hand motions beautifully! Adorable little Faith had a great time visiting with her uncles and jumping on them and sitting in their laps. She is so funny - she always comments on how both of them need to shave every time she sees them. Last time we saw her she was all cuddled up in Jacob's lap and begin giving him grief on his fuzzy face and then started in on his nose hairs! I laughed so hard : ) Needless to say, both girls love their uncles and I think Avery was excited that we made the trip to see her play. Here are a few pics of the uncles and their nieces.......
Faith and her uncle Jared


Jacob & Avery - she was being silly and not smiling so she got tickled!

The girls and their uncles! Too cute.....

1 comment:

April said...

Cute! Those pics of the girls and uncles are so sweet. Faith looks so much more grown up since the last time I saw her (which was June I guess!). Did Faith talk about marrying Jacob? Or how her dad has more hair than he does?!