Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wyatt's Furniture

Jacob and I have been shopping around for baby furniture for a few weeks now and we priced around at several different locations - USA Baby, Babies-r-us and Baby's 1st Furniture. We decided we wanted to buy Wyatt's furniture at Baby's 1st Furniture and I noticed online that their Thanksgiving sale went through today. So I decided today I would drive down to I-45 & 1960 and pick something out and buy it - even though Jacob was working - I was determined that today was the day! I go online to find out their hours of operation and notice that only the Galleria location is open today and the sale ends today. So after some thought and consideration I decide to make the drive down to the Galleria location and check out their sale and hopefully buy Wyatt's furniture. Needless to say the trip was a success and we are the proud new owners of a convertible crib, dresser w/ mirror and a nightstand, oh yes and a mattress! I was so happy to have bought some furniture today and it was even a little bit on sale! Woo-hoo : ) We should have it in 4-8 weeks and I can't wait to see it all set up in his room! Next up - deciding what bedding I want. I am having such a hard time deciding what direction I want to go......animals, trains & trucks, blue and brown cute polka-dot stuff, hunting motif.....so many choices and such a hard decision. More shopping will need to take place before I decide on what I want - I mean what WE want!

Here is Wyatt's new furniture - let me see if I can get this to work.......



The only thing we are not getting from this picture is the smaller dresser in the back. I plan to use the dresser as his changing table. We plan for Wyatt to keep this furniture for a LONG time - maybe until college if we are lucky! Wishful thinking I am sure.
If any mommies have any suggestions on where to find some cute little boy bedding, please let me know!

5 comments:

The Wests said...

That is great looking furniture! It will be so nice to have that bought.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Em! Can't wait to see his room all set up :)

Rob and Leah said...

Beautiful furniture! Since it's near you, I wanted to tell you I ordered bedding at Magic Moon. I love how it turned out.

schmidt said...

Very handsome furniture! Banana Fish always has cute baby bedding, but I love the "hunting" theme you mentioned.

April said...

Ok I just figured out the password situation so now I can COMMENT! Oh and I like Wyatt's furniture :)