And immediately after! Please take note of how good Karsen is being (yellow lab in the back).
She was so cute just laying there so she had her individual picture taken - please also notice the tree skirt! Shower gift from Granny Rice! I love it : )
Cheyenne sat so pretty for her picture as well.
Now notice which dog does not have an individual picture - we couldn't get him to sit still. For those that know Mr. Maxwell, this comes as no surprise. I will try again later.
So this is what people do when they don't have kids to take pictures of - line up the dogs in front of the tree! Why not?!

4 comments:
The tree looks great - and I love the tree skirt! That was such a neat neat gift. Karsen always looks lovely in pictures, but she sure can put on an act, that's for sure. That's all I'm gonna say...
The tree is great! Karsen looks so sweet and pretty under the tree. Poor Maxwell...he's just so special!
What sweet puppies!! Karsen has always been so good.
Blue and silver ornaments??? I thought ya'll were an anti-Cowboy household :)
Post a Comment