My dreams these days are seriously out of control. They jump from one crazy topic to the next and then I can't even remember half of them when I wake up! I hear from all my mommy friends that this will only get worse throughout my pregnancy. Great!
Saturday night I had one dream in particular that I remember quite well. I was over at Tanya Gorka's house - a fellow math teacher. In my dream, Tanya and her husband have a sonogram machine and I was over at her house so she could tell me what Jacob and I are having! Well, they print out the little pictures of the baby and they are both looking at the picture saying "wow, it is VERY obvious what this baby is!" and I am patiently awaiting the news of what Baby Hoff will be. Either Tanya or her husband says that when they found out they were having a girl it wasn't this easy to tell........and then I wake up! Talk about a bunch of bologna - I was trying so hard to fall back asleep so I could finish that dream and hear what they had to say. But no such luck :(
That happens to be the second dream that I have had where someone is about to share with me what we are having and I wake up before they tell me.
Boo!
I Guess I will just have to continue waiting very patiently for Thursday to get here and I have my actual ultrasound!!!
Yee-haw :)
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment