Thursday, November 13, 2008

Could that be what I think it is???

I am very confident in saying that yesterday I officially felt Wyatt moving around! Just like all the books say, I have been feeling this little flutter for a few weeks now but I had no idea it was him. Then yesterday I kept feeling the little flutter and I finally thought to myself "that must be my little man moving around". Sure enough, once I noticed what it was, I kept feeling him move most of the day and then kind of a lot last night after Bunco.

That adorable little flutter is little Wyatt partying it up in my belly!! I am so excited to have finally felt him move - and I know that it will only get worse and I will feel him more and more. But the two of us had a discussion yesterday about how he will calm down and rest while Mommy is resting! We will see how well of a listener he is - again let's hope he follows in his mommy's footsteps and not daddy's! Love you Jacob :)

19 weeks and counting - time is literally flying by!

2 comments:

The Wests said...

I thought that was what it was! Give her heck, Wyatt!

rrtodds said...

Yeah........go Wyatt!!! What a cutie already..mom